A number of questions found on the HP Pavilion dv6000, dv6700, dv6208, dv6233 from the users. On-screen menu and not the volume of the HP Pavilion dv6000, dv6700, dv6208, dv6233 special edition is another question. When Internet Explorer, and is the active window, then the amount of display screen is not displayed. Still, you can increase or decrease the volume, but it does not appear. But, if the active window in Windows Explorer or the desktop, HP Pavilion dv670 and then displays it. Oddly enough, is not it?
On-screen volume control will appear in the HP Pavilion dv6000, dv6700, dv6208, dv6233 desktop or Windows Explorer to prevent delays in the computer. If you want to get rid of the volume displayed on screen, no need to remove the software. All you need to do this step, the following:
1. Click the Vista start icon in the lower left corner.
2. Type Run in the Start Search box, and press Enter.
3. Type “msconfig” and click OK.
4. Click the Continue button. 5. Select the Startup tab in the System Configuration menu.
6. Remove the checkmark from HP Quicktouch On Screen Display elements.
7. Press the OK button.
Then, as always, restart the HP Pavilion dv6000, dv6700, dv6208, dv6233, then connected again after trying to open Internet Explorer and see the results. Better try it yourself.