This article will help you to show you step by step how to use a jailbroken iPhone4 after Netflix. You have to do before these requirements will continue to move:
* IPhone4 jailbroken, iOS4
* Open SSH
* Netflix through IPAD + App Store Netflix subscription
* Browser through the App Store
And here are the steps:
1. Start iTunes
2. Netflix Download iPad
3. Right-click the Netflix IPAD application and select the “Show in Finder” [Mac] or “Show Windows Explorer [Windows]
4. The file extension of the Netflix Netflix 1.0.4.ipa 1.0.4.zip
5. Netflix 1.0.4.zip extract somewhere on your Mac or PC
6. Look for the “burden” folder in the zip is extracted, and find the folder Netflix.app.
7. Copy the Netflix.app iPhone4 using the SSH client of choice.
8. Navigate (SSH) to / private / var / stash / Applications
9. To change the permissions on the Netflix.app 755. You can change the permission of the terminal using the following command: “chmod-R 755 Netflix.app”. This step may vary slightly depending on whether the SSH client of choice and a way that allows you to change permissions. The Cyberduck (Mac), for example, you can simply click on the “Go-Open Terminal App”.
10. Restart the iPhone
And now you can browse the Netflix and select a movie, open and close the browser and Quicktime player. So, this is simply not true?