In this article I’ll show you how to improve the battery life of the HTC, LG, Nexus Android. The long battery life, you can enjoy more fun phone Android. You can use these tips to improve battery life:
1. The display brightness is automatically
You can set the screen brightness automatically, so the mobile operating system decides when to increase the brightness of the display, and when the auto-dim is the best option. This makes the battery life is longer than before.
2. Reduce the polling frequency of e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
You can reduce the polling frequency of their social networks, about 15 minutes or more.
3. Kill some background tasks
Advanced Task Killer can use and set up an automatic option to kill, and the phone memory should be cleaned when the screen turns off.
4. Turn OFF the HTC, LG, Nexus extra hardware features
Use the necessary functions, such as 3G, GPS, or WiFi, and so on. You can turn off some of them do not have to. Then turn off the 3G, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth when not using these features.
5. Reduce the HTC, LG, Nexus RSS feed update frequency
In fact, you can set manually or RSS updates to several hours.